Saturday, April 25, 2009

Stick me with a fork!

I've finally hit the uncomfortable feeling (not that at times I wasn't before), you know, the one that makes you grunt everytime you change positions and sigh everytime you pass gas as you have just a little more room to breathe?? Yeah, that one! My upper back is still bothering me, my stomache is pushing out further each day, and I come home from work exhausted....yet I can't sleep! Go figure! But despite getting up at 3:30 this morning, my kitchen is cleaned and I'm packed to head to Madison for the rest of the weekend and now I just have to wait until the Redline swim is over at 8 a.m. Perhaps I'll take a nap before I leave, or maybe I'll just drive then take a nap someplace in my car? Not sure. I picked up the Happiest Baby on the Block DVD from the library yesterday to watch next week and managed to read a little more on the delivery and aftermath of everything I never thought about. I don't know why they make you watch those videos, what you have done has already been done and can't be undone....it only scares you more! Next week when I get to that in the Human Growth and Development Unit I guess I can honestly tell the kids I've seen a much worse video and trust me when it even scares me what is ahead! Well, Life is Good, things are coming together and it is time for me to go grab something to eat before heading to open the pool. Only 2 more weeks left of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment