Monday, April 27, 2009

Baby Shower #1

I had a nice trip to Madison this weekend. It was great to see Julie and her new home, along with her family. Sienna is getting so big already! We had fun making thank you cards, although not professional, but still better for the environment with all the recycling I did!

My aunt Kay threw me a baby shower this weekend. It was really nice to see everyone and visit. Just the right size to talk to my guests and make it a little less spotlightish if there is such a word. I recieved a lot of nice gifts and tonight unpacked them and started organizing them a bit. I'll wash everything up once my last shower happens. I feel a little more like the stork will be dropping by sooner rather than later, maybe that is all it takes! It was a long weekend so i headed to bed at 7 last night....good night sleep...might be heading there shortly once again.

Yesterday my feet, legs, hands and arms started to swell. They also ached really bad. Today I have tried to keep my feet up as much as possible, but I still have cankles. Called my doctor to let her know and see if she wanted me to come in. She thinks it is just 3rd trimester happenings...but I'll keep my eyes on it. My feet hardly fit in my shoes today and my arms still ache, but could be worse! My love slave is out of town so I have been on my own since my cat hasn't been trained yet to get me sorbet or make me dinner. Wish atleast she could rub my arms, but atleast she cuddled next to me last night! So this week is week 35....counting the days!

No comments:

Post a Comment