Sunday, April 19, 2009

It is like the reappearing ink spots....

Spring break is over, boo--hoo, but a lot got accomplished over break. BW's room is cleaned out and the carpet has been cleaned. Although disappointing at the spots that reappeared after it dried, knowing that it is atleast clean is reassuring. It looks like a war zone on the floor. I might just find a light carpet to throw over the top after awhile. Everything is back in place such as my rocker and crazy light and Kent even moved the dresser into the room. Now all I need is a few things like changing pad etc. to get set up on top of the dresser and we are ready to go. We have our first shower next weekend in Madison so I'm sure things will start to fill up a bit.

Besides that, I spent some time at school situating the end of the year stuff and making sure grades are up to date so depending on when I go, it is easier for someone to take over....because I'm not going back! The only thing I am procrastinating on are my finals, but in the next two weeks will be done. I might even sit and work on something tonight...keep my fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment