Monday, April 6, 2009

32 Week Check Up

Had my doctor appt. today. All is well, talked about what to do when we need to go to the hospital, what to expect with labor and a few other questions answered. My blood pressure was back up to normal 110/70...much better. Because movement had changed a little for me (probably because BW is getting big and not much room for movement!) they put me on a fetal monitor for 20 min. So I got to relax in a recliner and hit a button every time I felt BW move. BW's movement was good. Dr. Gottwald wanted me to go get another ultrasound to make sure the baby is measuring well. During her measurements I have always been in range, but a bit small, so she just wanted to make sure. (R U surprised??) So we will get to see BW one more time before entering the world. That will be next Wed. So all is good and a little added reassurance!

No comments:

Post a Comment