Sunday, April 5, 2009

Budda Bellies!

Going on to 32 weeks and counting....Jaimi had her baby shower this weekend. Lots of baby stuff. She measured at 45 in.....I am at 40 in. Mom and I measured as we cleaned out Grandma's sewing machine and found a tape measure. :) (I'm due the day before Jaimi) Now there is room in their guest room for a pack and play. Short week this week with Spring break starting and then lots of baby preparations. I plan on cleaning the carpet and getting the crib set up and Kent's dresser cleaned out and moved over. Tonight we met the Doula's at the birthing center. Although we are not completely decided on it yet, we are leaning toward it. We start our 2 week check ups this Monday. I started getting up at Mom and Dad's 4 times a night to go pee...hope that doesn't continue! 2 is ok, 4 is obnoxious!

No comments:

Post a Comment