Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Weekend

Mom and Dad came down for Easter weekend to help with yardwork and spend Easter with us. Dad and Kent laid out the mulch and edged the berm as the grass was taking over, laid patio block for our new monstrous garbage can and recyclying bin to go on, and replaced the mailbox that the snowplow managed to take out this winter. Mom and I went to the nursery, Steins, and home depot to check out ideas for what I can do for flowers in the front, side and pots for planting a few garden things. Plus getting a few things for the guys of course.... It was a big help to get things kinda figured out.

We spent Easter at the Inlaws with my parents, Ted and Tammy and no kids, and Kim and Mary. There was good food and a good time. Not enough room for all the food I wanted. Anyway, I negotiated with Bill on taking his recliner for the next 8 weeks! As I type I am half reclined so I can breathe and the heartburn seems to have died down now. I am looking forward to my first nap (ON MY BACK!) this week or maybe my midnight get up and go downstairs and sleep? Last night I was up at 4 raviging through the fridge and found my watermelon I bought yesterday. Sat and ate half of it and started going through junkmail. Anyway, battery is going to die, it was a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment