Friday, February 13, 2009

Sicko

Last weekend I left my sick husband behind as I made my journey North to Ma and Pa's. Thinking I outran the nasty bug, I've been fighting tiredness all week, this morning it ran out. I made it through my H.S. teaching and took a half day and went home and slept the rest of the day. I feel awful. I had cramping this morning where it hurt to lift my leg (I hope round pain!) and just buggy otherwise. I need to open the pool in the morning, but not sure if I will swim, might just sleep in the lockerroom. I'm hoping I slept enough today to fight off the worst....I think I can take Tylenol cold, but will call my trusted few if it gets to that point. Eating my chicken soup, drinking my smart water and Kefir and apple juice.....and hugging my blankey...

No comments:

Post a Comment