Saturday, February 28, 2009

Fun Times!

Today we went to watch the girls playoff game, then onto baby shopping. As some have referred to it as overwhelming, sure it was...but I went in prepared with the big things already researched which really seemed to help. Kent was patient, but he was the little boy with the toy gun shooting away. I'm not sure how we did overall, but as I continue to play with my registries and move things back and forth and add and delete I'm sure it will all come into place. I'm trying to get things all situated before the end of March so my registry is finalized. I know some of the things I scanned, I really had no idea what they were used for...but they looked like I might need them.?....We might continue our quest tomorrow and go into the Target store in Menomenee Falls, rather than online. Kinda fun overall, made it a little more real....we are only 3 months off!! Oh, and Jaimi....I have heartburn too!!

2 comments:

  1. oh man was it bad... like i felt like a ballon that was blown up to big and all it would take was a little poke and it would explode. Know what you mean about the registry stuff. Its like if you had someone who had kids go with you and assist .. like you don't need that, this is a must have.... maybe I should just have my sister register for me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw a lot of moms with girlfriends helping them. I am hoping Julie will go back with me in a few weeks when she comes. Have your sister look over your registry or have her go back with you and add a few things. You could use a few more things on your registry...stay away from clothes though.

    ReplyDelete