Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I want my mommy!!

I am still sick, if not a worse kind....atleast with the flulike symptoms I had this weekend I could sleep....now it is cold...miserable, stuffy yet runny...Is that possible? Hacky cough and aah...Just miserable. So I made it to school today to make my day even better! At the beginning of third hour I did the not so graceful fall down 3 stairs landing flat on my knees and twisting my ankle. That broke whatever I had left in me so I went home after the hour was over. My ankle hurt like no other....little swelling, but a high ankle sprain most likely...hopefully no tear or broken ankle. I iced all day long so it does feel better, just don't touch it. My knee is bruised, my other knee has a floor burn and I burned my pants on the fall. Any other day I probably would have sucked it up, but my ankle just killed down into my foot and up my leg and I had nothing left...plus it didnt' help that there were a few kids in my 3rd hour that just annoyed the heck out of me. On the plus side, I didn' t land on my stomache and BW is still moving. I don't think BW is moving as much, but I'm really sick and am more overwhelmed by how miserable I am. Pulled out the Vicks tonight, and my coughing has diminished...plan on putting it on my feet when I go to sleep. Kent will probably sleep in the guest room again tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment