Sunday, January 25, 2009

Too Hard of a Saturday leads to a lazy Sunday!

Yesterday sure was a busy day. First I opened the pool and swam with my Tri club at 7:00 a.m.. Then revisted the Breakfast club with Jodi after swim and headed home for a quick 20 min. snooze. Kent and I joined Anne and Rick for the MU vs. DePaul Bball game after doing lunch at the Village Pub in Shorewood. Then I managed to squeeze in a nap before our friends arrived for a game night. What a blast! Long Day. Erika made it, 9 months pregnant and all, and stayed until 11, what a trooper! I can hardly stay up that late now!! :) I learned last night from Joanne and Erika that I can take TUMS...I think I will be running out to Costco this week to buy a huge bottle, I'll need it for MY heartburn!

Today I lazed around most of the day. Joined the InLaws for lunch at Panera, then met Erika to find some fabric to cover my lovely Valances?? in my living room. I think I found one that works! One more thing to get done almost crossed off my list! I just need to run back and get more fabric this week, then staple it on! Thank goodness for my hubby's willingness to drop off a pillow from our couch so that I can find the right fabric, after leaving home without it! Otherwise that would have really pissed me off! But, I am really tired today, don't feel like moving much. Getting ready for a funfilled week. New students at the H.S. and a screwed up schedule due to curriculum and vacation.

My parents got me Tai Chi lessons for Christmas, which start this week. I am hoping that will bring back some more energy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment