Thursday, January 29, 2009

Ring of Fire...

So I've dealt with heartburn prior to being pregnant, I figured I'd have more going into this, but definately not this early! I'm telling you it burns from my belly button up to my larnyx. It starts out throughout the day as just burps whenever I eat. I can handle that. Then as the day progresses it burns and then it burns, then it burns more. I have the ball of fire at the base of my throat and even when I watch what I am eating, it burns. Yesterday was no exception. I stayed clear of the tomatos at lunch in the pasta, chose the stroganoff instead at Noodles. It was so bad by 7, that I couldn't even drink water any more...what gives? Going to bed, well we know what happens when you lay down, so I propped myself up. It took over an hour to fall asleep last night as the burn just wouldn't stop. I wish it was the after workout burn instead. But, last weekend I did learn that Tums are acceptable....I picked up my rather large bottle today and filled a baggie in my purse, some in my school bag, and one for my car. that should help....They are like candy right?

No comments:

Post a Comment