Sunday, November 13, 2011

The Cutest Flower Girl Ever! ;)

I am exhausted after chasing around a toddler all weekend. One that instead of pettering out from the lack of sleep and sickness, decide to keep going like the energizer bunny. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining as it could have been miserable with a crying whiney sick little girl. (Did I mention I have the greatest kid ever?) It was a beautiful wedding and Alexa did a marvelous job as one of the 3 flower girls. She loved every minute of it, but I am sure the bribes helped. Yes, not the greatest parenting technique, but one I'm sure we have all tried at some time.

I have so much to be thankful for tonight. Some things get me down, but if I look at what I have the people I love that surround me I can't complain. The rest is just life, you have to take it in stride. I am thankful that I don't have to get up to go to work tomorrow, I get to spend it as we wish. Perhaps we will go to the library for storytime, or to the gym to work out and Lex to play...or maybe we will just stay in our PJ's all day and play with dolly and "cook" in the kitchen. What a luxury to have. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment