Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sunday Nights

There were plenty of Sunday nights that I dreaded going to bed last year, I actually procrastinated. Can you do that with sleep? (And not that I didn't like what I was doing, but more so because of how crazy it was during the week.) This year (as in school year) I still stay up late, more so because I can. I love being home with little Miss Lex. Our weeks are flying by as they are always packed full of things to do. The funny thing is I still feel like I am short on time to get stuff done....maybe it is because I am too busy playing with my daughter?!? I have started to craft a bit more again on my down time. Also trying to close up loose ends with things around the house. If only I could sit down and update all of Lexi's photo albums into books as I had started. Maybe once the weather turns a bit cooler and we become a little more home bound. In the meantime we are soaking up the last of the sun rays on the playground.

We have lots on our plate this week with our weekly library visit, yoga for mom and playtime at the gym for Lex, Diana stopping in from PAT, playdate, giving back to a family who lost their barn in a fire last week, a firestation tour and then off to Madison to spend the weekend with Julie and Sienna doing fun Halloween things with the girls and some down time for the moms. Phew, no wonder I am so tired come the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment