Sunday, April 22, 2012

Time Flies!

Wow, I can't believe how fast this year has gone.  Taking the year off to spend with Alexa has truely been a blessing.  So many fun adventures we have gone on and so many new friends that we have made.  Her personality comes alive more and more every day.  I love her quirky sense of humor, joy for the outdoors, and of course her innocense.  So much amazes me about her and I thank God every day that I was given this opportunity.  We are so blessed with such a wonderful little girl that fills our hearts with so much joy. 

As we prepare for our second child, I can't help but wonder what that will do to the relationship between Lex and myself.  She is going to be a great big sister.  She is so loving and nurturing with her friends and her dolls that I know that she will just roll with it, but she definately won't be the center of our universe by herself anymore.  I think it is more Mom that is struggling.  Baby Boy (We will leave him nameless as it hasn't been decided and we know how that ended up the first time!) is due July 31st.  The pregnancy has definately slowed me down, but we are still getting out and having fun.  I am busy scheming up the room trying to get that taken care of this time around before the baby comes.   Big plans of painting the walls, redoing a dresser, finishing up a blanket and finding all the right accessories to go with.  Just wish the painting wasn't such a big deal.  My picture in my head looks awesome!! lol, now only to get it to come to fruition!

I know my blogs have been far and few between, but better spent hanging out with my best bud!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment