Saturday, May 7, 2011

Beautiful Sunny Days

What a phenomenal day! We took our first Bike ride of the season with a 100 M.S. kids and parents. I really didn't know how it would go, planned for the worst....but what was I thinking? I have the most amazing little girl that I know!! We arrived at the M.S. at 8:30...on the road by 9 and then road 11.5 miles to Harrington Beach. Alexa was reading to dolly in the back of the Burley, saying hi to everyone we passed. Lunch was waiting for us and the kids ran around for a bit, then back to return. Total of 23 miles and 5 hours. My daughter, my beautiful daughter made friends and was an angel for 5 hours! She took a half hour snooze and still was wonderful all evening. How did I get so lucky?

Now I'm looking forward to family rides more often. We are so lucky our daughter is so easy going and willing to do the things we do. It sure makes life easier! We are so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment