Sunday, March 15, 2009

Treasure in the Cargo

We made it down to Madison to watch the girls basketball team win state this weekend. YEAH!The game wasn't overly exciting and my adrenaline shakes were minimal. I have to admit, I did have to go get ice cream at halftime as I just needed some food in my system from the adrenaline. The pretzel also helped take the focus off the game and onto the food.

We met up with Julie, Mike and Sienna. Sienna had her fun throwing her cheerio bowl on the floor along with her nook. Julie brought along her maternity clothes that I sorted through when I got home. Needless to say I had to finally admit my friends are right, my boobs are HUGE! Nothing fit the top I was busting out. I did find a treasure in the stack of a pair of cargo pants that were perfect in length and weren't the type of pants you have to pull up every 2 seconds. I LOVE THEM. I would probably wear them even if I wasn't pregnant! So yes, you can all guess what I wore today.......

Overall it was a nice weekend. We saw family including Grandpa (who made it home from the hospital for a few days and is now back in) and Grandma and mom. Along with Aunt Patty and Uncle Ken, Gail and Blake and their new house, and Reuben and Rosey. Our time is limited in Madison and unfortunately we never see all of the people we want. I even managed to see Jennie Adrian who came down to sit by us at the game.

I am gettting some energy back from being sick. We got a few things done around the house and Kent and I made it out shopping for a freezer and a few other things today, we might even head out for a short walk tonight. I did take my 2 hour nap and skip the welcome home for the girls, but I was beat after running around all day. It is back to the grind tomorrow and the catch up on grading and such throughout the week. I feel like I can't get caught up with all the big things coming in at once. Oh well.

1 comment:

  1. Not exciting? I don't think you were at the right game.

    ReplyDelete