Thursday, March 26, 2009

Here Comes the...

Baby, all dressed in Green, where is the dad, he is on the floor??? Nah, just kidding. But 10 weeks left it is just around the corner. This week was filled with our first baby class and meeting our pediatrician. The baby class went fast, which I was worried about the time as it cuts into nap time and usually I don't have energy to do much at night. Granted, it was tough to sit through still as I wanted to put my feet up as my legs ached from being on them all day, but it was interesting.
Our pediatrician was, OWWWW foot cramp!! Breathe.... Ok, I'm back. Our pediatrician was very personable....Kent started off on the whole, lets cut the bullshit, my wife won't let me get a golf membership and I think this will affect my child....what suggestions do you have....We knew he was a member to Hidden Glen. Anyway, we have heard a lot of good about him and know he has been recognized as one of two in the Northshore, and the other one is retiring so...no brainer. We were just lucky as he was only accepting first time parents at the time that I called. It was nice spending the time talking etc. He is all about Education, as we all know, I will need!! Can I say Clueless!!!! Fun times, starting to make things real. Need to find time to read all this material. I also need to go to the library to rent a video a friend suggested.

1 comment:

  1. Once BW arrives it will all be 2nd nature. You guys are going to be great parents so don't fret.

    ReplyDelete