Sunday, March 22, 2009

OMG!

Today I had my first dream about the birth of BW...but it wasn't just BW. It was 7 BW's!! It was quite interesting with a lot of detail....but thank goodness, the ultrasound only shows one and I am much to tiny too hold more than one baby. BW decided to kick me back into reality as I woke up jumping up as BW kicked me in the side so hard it shot me straight up out of my nap.

I hit my 30th week this week....10 to go! I'm on the home stretch and when I compare it to finishing the school year, I do have a week and half in there from spring break yet...so less than 9 weeks of work left! I do feel the best I have felt all pregnancy so far. I know they say you should be feeling more fatigue, but right now I am not any more than I have been the whole time, in fact I feel better. I have been really tired the whole pregnancy and getting sick definately did not help. I think the weather helps as I feel like doing something then when I wake up from my 2 hour nap as it is still light out.

My weekends have been spent catching up over the week. I did manage to get a few new bra's this weekend so the skin on skin can stop!! Uck!

No comments:

Post a Comment