Monday, May 11, 2009

Shower #3

This weekend my good friends Erika and Julie threw me my final shower with my friends. Good eats with egg salad and chicken salad sandwiches, fresh fruit salad, spinach salad, pasta salad and yummy cupcakes!

It was fun to spend time with friends and thier little ones. Julie and Miss Sienna (10 months), Erika and Miss Charlotte (2 months), Michelle and Miss Brynnleigh (4 months), Joanne and Miss Abby (4?) and Miss Ruby (18 months?) and Annie and Lindsey. The Moms were there including Barb H., Mom and Corey.

My mom was worried that BW would arrive before we were ready. "I feel like I need to come back one more time before the baby is born to help get everything done." Who's nesting? No worries Mom, I washed the 0-3 month clothes, put everything away, get the car seats installed tomorrow, and the Diaper Genie was set up. We plan on picking up some last minute things such as the changing pad, playyard sheet and maybe a few other things prior to the arrival of BW. I plan on attending the Cedarburg rummage sale this weekend and hopefully finding those last minute things.

No comments:

Post a Comment