Wednesday, May 6, 2009

36 Weeks....

Another busy week, but it does help it go by a bit faster. I'm tired, but to be expected. My heart burn/acid reflux is unbelievable and tums is not working. Not hungry, but forcing myself to eat.

My "family" at John Long Middle School threw me a shower this week. I am still shocked at thier generosity. I'm thinking there will be little that we need to go out to get prior to BW's arrival. Not only did I get the swing I had registered for, but many people even got me little gifts such as books, toys, wipes, onesies, etc. They decorated the face room and my team made snacks. I still can't believe it! I even had to look up who some people were that got me gifts as only their names were familiar.

Cathy, Will and Stef stopped by yesterday as they can't make it to the shower this weekend. It was fun watching Will as he laughed and grunted and was just so darn cute. Sasha was ok until he fussed a bit...then she started her hissing and growling. She will need to realize who is boss pretty quick!

Mom is coming down on Friday and my last shower is Sat. I'm really excited to see everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment